A good rule of thumb is to understand matching is OUT and coordinating is IN. The mothers outfit is the most important, so pick out that outfit first, and coordinate everyone else’s with mama’s outfit. Please avoid stripes, cargo shorts with large pockets and clothing with many patterns. Check out the style guide I provided you, my instagram and my website to see what others have worn to their shoots for the best inspiration! Check out my style guide that I provided you as well!
- I am a bold and vibrant photographer, so choose one color that is bold (yellow/red/burnt orange) and coordinate your family’s colors to that bold color choice. Please avoid wearing whites.
- For the ladies/girls – Long dresses are the way to go here because of the wind. Maxi dresses, wrap dresses, and rompers are in style and look flattering.
- Locations to find really great dresses for photoshoots: Amazon, Target, Reclamation, Joyfolie, Free People, and Shein.
- For the men/boys – Button down and henley shirts paired with bermuda shorts or nice pants.
- Locations to find good mens clothes for photoshoots: Walmart, Gap, Target, Express, J Crew, and Shein.
Average price for both together ($150-$275)
What happens AFTER the shoot?
REVIEWS: The best thing you can give me is a positive review of my business and referring me to your friends or family! Peedee Visuals is on Google and Facebook, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review on any or all of those sites!
I do give discounts to military members (active and veterans), firefighters, and police officers. Also, if you refer me to your friends/family, let them know you sent them, so I can give you extra images or a discount on your next photoshoot with me.
Thank you so much for trusting me to take your photos! It was a pleasure meeting you and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.